Luminox x Bear Grylls Official Watch Collection
- Origin: Swiss Made
- Always Visible: Constant glow for up to 25 years
- Size of case (diameter): 42 mm
- Water Resistance: 200 meters, 20 ATM, 660 feet
- Movement: RONDA 515 HF 6
- Battery Life: 395 / 50 months
- Case material: CARBONOX™ with crown protection
- Bezel: CARBONOX™, uni-directional turning
- Case Back: 316L Stainless steel, screw in
- Crystal: Hardened Mineral
- Crown: 316L Stainless Steel, screw on
- Strap / bracelet: Black genuine rubber w/ stainless steel buckle
- Width of Strap: 24 mm
- Case Height: 14 mm
- Weight: 76 g
Luminox self-powered illumination, constant glow for up to 25 years in any light condition
Made for Diving
The bezel has a special diving zone counting up marking 1-20, set off by a different color (blue or orange) for easy reading. This feature is crucial in diving situations because it measures the timing of mandatory decompression stops as divers slowly resurface from deeper dives.
The uni-directional turning bezel serves the purpose of avoiding a situation where a diver may accidentally knock the position off while measuring the amount of oxygen he/she may have left. Since the bezel only turns counterclockwise, this ensures that, even if the bezel is moved, you would still be safe.
Never Give Up
All the Bear Grylls Survival Collection watches feature Bear Grylls’ logo and motto, “Never Give Up,” on the dial, as well as a special two-tone case-back adorned with Grylls’ signature and “Never Give Up” in bright orange.
“Never Give Up” is a vital attitude for survival in any conditions. According to Bear Grylls, whether you make it out alive will largely come down to you – your attitude and your actions.
Luminox Light Technology
The unique Luminox Light Technology (LLT) ensures at-a-glance visibility - in fact, the technology provides a constant glow 24/7, no matter what the conditions are, for up to 25 years. The self-powered illumination system utilizes tiny micro tritium gas tubes to create ultimate visibility in complete darkness.